The Bluetooth remote stopped working after updating its firmware.
The Touchpad Remote Control stopped working after performing its software update.
Try one of the following.
- Use the Infrared remote to turn Bluetooth Off/On from the Bluetooth settings.
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select Bluetooth settings in the NETWORK & ACCESSORIES category.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Select Off and turn it On again.
- Unplug the power cord (mains lead) for the TV, then plug it back in.