Frequently Asked Questions for BRAVIA TV ARC (Audio Return Channel) feature
What is ARC?
- How to hear the television sound through the speakers of a stereo receiver or home theater system
- How to connect a TV Sound Bar system to a television
- There is no sound when using a TV or audio system with the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature
- TV sound is not heard from the Sound bar, Home theater or Home audio system.
- There is no audio from the Home theater, Amplifier or AV receiver. (X9350D/X94xxC/X93xxC series)
- Dolby Digital Plus sound does not output from the device connected with the optical digital cable