- If the issues below occur, first try these solution procedures .
- The HOME button on the remote control does not work or the Home screen does not display
- Sound cuts out regularly
- TV enters demo mode
- Program guide does not display or is outdated
- Recording cannot be performed (*)
- Recorded titles disappeared from the title list (*)
(*) Recording function is only available for certain models and countries/regions.
- If the issues are not resolved even after trying step 1, or if other issues occur:
A power reset or a Factory Data Reset may resolve your issue. Read the following and try resetting the TV.
How to perform a reset or a Factory Data Reset on an Android TV
Examples of issues after updating：
- Repeating reboot.
- TV does not turn on.
- Flashing LED.
- Network error occurs.
- Channels are not shown.
- Connected external HDD is not recognized.
- Noise occurs on the image recorded on an external HDD.
- No sound or no pictures.
- The remote control does not work.
- TV freezes.
- Improper behavior occurs, or TV’s behavior is unstable, etc.
If the issue is still unresolved after performing a reset or a Factory Data Reset, service may be required.