The image appears blurry when using manual screen mirroring.
The image on the TV may not display clearly depending on the resolution being output by the smartphone or other mobile device. If the resolution of the file being played from the mobile device has a low quality, the image on the TV screen may appear blurry or pixelated. Make sure the file is in High-Definition and the mobile device is connected to the TV using a Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) HDMI cable.NOTES:
- The resolution of the content being played from the connected device is low (720p or 480p). The recommended resolution is 1080p.
- The screen mirroring output resolution of the connected device is low (720p or 480p). Even if the content resolution is high, it may appear blurry due to the low output resolution of the connected device. Make sure that the content being played has a resolution of 1080p.
- The following image is an example of an MHL HDMI cable.
- The video or audio may be interrupted or stopped depending on the environment of usage.
- Some models do not support the MHL connection. For specification of the TV, refer to the manual.