If the error message Media player has stopped appears or the TV freezes and turns on and off during USB playback, try the steps below.
- Restart the TV.
- Connect the USB device to another USB port.
- Format the USB device.
- Make sure that the file format and file system aresupportedby the TV .
- Use a computer to check the file format and file system of the USB device.
- Try a different USB device.
- If the issue is still unresolved, reset the TV to factory settings .
- After completing this process, the Initial Setup screen displays.
- Be sure not to turn the TV off during this period (it takes about 30 seconds) or press any buttons.
In addition, using a free third party software to create a new MKV file by re-multiplexing or remixing the file you want to play on the TV through USB connection will resolve the issue.