How do I get Disney+ / Disney+ Hotstar on my TV?
- Disney+ / Disney+ Hotstar app is only available for Android TV™ and Google TV™. To find out if your TV is Google TV™, Android TV™ or other BRAVIA TV, refer to How to check if your BRAVIA TV is a Google TV™, Android TV™, or other TV article.
- If you are using other TV (other than Android TV™ and Google TV™), refer to How can I watch Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+ (or other streaming services) on my TV when I don’t have access to the Google Playstore?
- An Internet connection and Google Account are required to install apps.
- If you do not have a Google Account or want to create a shared account, create a new account by accessing the Google homepage. We recommend that you create a Google Account on a computer or mobile device.
- The screenshots provided here are for reference only. The actual screen might differ slightly according to your country, region, model or firmware version.
The Disney+ app can be installed from Google Play™ Store or Sony Select on your Android TV / Google TV.
Select Your TV type.
For more information about the app, visit:
- Disney Plus
- Disney Plus Help Center
- Disney+ Hotstar (for Malaysia)
- Disney+ Hotstar (for India)
- Disney+ Hotstar (for Thailand)
- Disney+ Hotstar (for Indonesia)
In the event of Disney+ app installed on the TV doesn't work normally, refer to YouTube™, Netflix, or another streaming app installed on my BRAVIA TV doesn't work.