Perform a Network Diagnosis
Follow these steps to perform a network and connectivity diagnosis, which can help pinpoint various issues:
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- Select Network & Internet or Network.
- Select Advanced settings.
Note: If Advanced settings is not shown, skip this step.
- Select Network status.
Note: If the Network status option is not shown, proceed to the Steps without performing a network diagnosis step.
- Select Check Connection.
- At the Do you want to check the connection? screen, select YES to start the connection diagnosis process.
- When the diagnosis process is finished, the connection results will be displayed and the three items displayed in the connection results provide information about the network connection status.
Note: The following are examples of displayed connection results:
- Cable connection: OK
- Local access: Failed
- Internet access: Failed
Which connection result is displaying?