Below are the different ways you can return to TV broadcast from other inputs, or vice versa on your Android TV/Google TV device.
- Press the HOME button on the supplied remote controller.
If you are using the One-Flick remote, the HOME button is located mid-right.
- For Android™ 8.0 or later (except for Google TV models):
Select the (Inputs) icon at the upper right of the HOME screen.
For Android 7.0 or earlier:
Select Inputs from the Home screen, then select the icon for what you want to view.
- Press the INPUT button of the supplied remote controller.
- A new menu will appear, showing all the different inputs of your television.
Select what input you want to view from the list.
- Press the TV button on the remote control.
- For Google TV models: Only methods 2 and 3 are available.
- When you use a Touchpad Remote Control, only method 1 is available. (Not all TVs are supplied with a Touchpad Remote Control. For details, refer to the manual supplied with the product.)