IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
The Netflix® calibrated mode on your Android TV™ device allows you to experience picture quality close to a filmmaker's vision and intent. Follow the instructions below to turn it on or off:
- A9F, Z9F, X95G, A9G, Z9G, X90H, X95H, A8H, A9S, Z8H Series
- Launch Netflix.
- On the supplied remote control, press the Quick Settings button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Display & Sound.
- Select Picture.
- Set Netflix calibrated mode to ON or OFF.
- If the Netflix calibrated mode is set to ON, the picture mode settings become grayed out.
- If you want to select other picture mode settings, follow steps 1 - 6 above to turn off the Netflix calibrated mode.