No, photos on the home network server cannot be rotated using the Album application.
NOTE: Photos from a device connected to the TV via USB port can be rotated.
Connect the device where the photos are stored to the TV via USB port, and rotate the photos with the following steps.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- For Android™ 8.0 (Oreo) ™ only:
- Select Album in the Apps category.
- Select Folders or USB device name.
- Select a photos list.
- Select a photo.
- Press the ACTION MENU button.
- Select Rotate in the Album category.
*Android is a trademark of Google LLC.