Your TV can perform a network and connectivity diagnosis, which can help you pinpoint your issue. Please try the following:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network & Internet or Network.
- Select Advanced settings.
NOTE: If Advanced settings is not shown, skip this step.
- Select Network status.
- Select Check Connection.
- Select YES on the Do you want to check the connection? screen.
- Connection diagnosis will start. The connection results will be displayed after a while.
Which connection result is displaying?
- Wireless connection diagnosis shows all accesses failed. (Failed/Failed/Failed)
- Wireless Device is found but Local Access and Internet Access failed. (found or OK/Failed/Failed)
- The TV is connected to the local wireless network but not to the Internet (found or OK/OK/Failed)
- The TV cannot access an Internet video content even if though it is connected to the Internet.
- All connections diagnosis are displayed as OK, but I still have an issue. (found or OK/OK/OK).