In order to correctly establish a wired LAN (Local Area Network) network, you will need the following:
- Your TV must be Internet-capable. If you are not sure about this, please check in the specifications of your model, in the manual or on our support website
- You will need a subscription with an Internet provider
- You need a modem/router and a LAN cable (Ethernet cable)
To establish a wired LAN network, you just need to connect your router and your TV using the LAN cable.
The location of the LAN port varies according to the TV model, but in all models it is located at the back of the TV.
If this is already done but you don't seem to have Internet access, please attempt to connect via the EASY Setup:
- On the TV remote, press HOME > Settings > Network > Network Setup > EASY screen appears
- Choose Wired Lan and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the set-up.
The setting items (e.g. IP address, subnet mask, DHCP) may vary depending on the Internet service provider or router. For details, refer to the instruction manuals provided by the Internet service provider or those supplied with the router. You can also contact the person who set up the network (network administrator).
Is the problem solved?