Motionflow creates interpolated images to make the picture smooth. This may cause noise to appear in the following situations.
- Switching between scenes or fast moving scenes
- On the screen edges in fast moving scenes
If you are bothered by the noise, change the Motionflow settings following the steps below.
NOTE: The display screen may differ depending on the model or OS version. The following is just an example.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Display & Sound — Picture — Motion — Motionflow.
- Select Display & Sound or Display — Picture — Advanced settings — Motion — Motionflow.
- Select Picture & Display — Picture adjustments — Advanced settings — Motion — Motionflow.
- The video you are playing is displayed on the screen. Select a different mode that reduces the noise while watching the screen.
If other settings doesn't resolve the noise issue, choose Custom mode and adjust the Smoothness with the following procedure.
- Select Custom.
- Select Smoothness and change the level by pressing the Left or Right button.
NOTE: If noise is not reduced, set Motionflow to Off.