IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products. Please check the Applicable Products section of this article before starting these steps.
By default, the Date and Time are automatically set when the TV recieves that information from a broadcast signal or network. If you want to adjust the Date or Time settings manually, follow these steps:
NOTE: For Android TV models, refer to the How to adjust the date and time on Android TV article.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select System Settings in the Settings category.
- Select Setup.
- Select Clock/Timers.
- Select Clock Set and then select the item to be adjusted.
- Auto or Manual: Select Manual to set the current time manually. (except for Australia and New Zealand)
- Automatic time zone: Enabling this will allow you to set whether or not to automatically apply the time zone you are in. If you set this to Off, the time is displayed according to the time difference set by Time Offset.
- Automatic daylight saving time: Enabling this will allow you to set whether or not to automatically switch between summer time and winter time according to the calendar.
- Date: This is where you can set the current date manually. (except for Australia and New Zealand)
- Time: This is where you can set the current time manually. (except for Australia and New Zealand)
- Time Offset: This is where you can set the time zone manually.
NOTE: In Australia and New Zealand, the Date and Time cannot be changed manually. If you want to change the time zone, set Automatic time zone to Off and then select the time zone in Time Offset.