IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products, countries/regions, and operating systems. For the applicable products, please check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. For the applicable countries/regions, and operating systems, please refer to the Countries and regions where Sony's TV supports Amazon Alexa devices article.
To connect your TV to the Amazon Alexa app, follow these steps:
NOTE: The Amazon Alexa app is a mobile application provided by Amazon. You can access the Amazon Alexa app from your smartphones or tablets.
- On the supplied TV remote control, press the HOME button.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Under Your apps, select See all — TV Control with Smart Speakers app.
- Select Apps — TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa app.
- If TV Control with Smart Speakers app or TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa app is displayed on the Home screen, select one of them.
- The next steps will depend on the app you selected in the previous step.
Amazon and Alexa are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.