IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
The Reminder function makes sure that you don’t miss your favorite TV shows. Even if you are watching another TV program, it will be switched to the selected TV show automatically. Also, the Reminder function works when the TV is in standby mode and can be set for up to 18 programs. Follow these steps to set up the Reminder function:
- Reminder and Timer REC cannot be set for the same program simultaneously.
- When the TV turns on by Reminder, it won’t turn off automatically. Please make sure to cancel the TV programs already set from the Reminder list before you leave, or use with Idle TV power off function.
How to set up Idle TV power off function
- On the TV remote control, press the Quick Settings button.
- Select Settings then press the Enter button.
- Press the Down arrow button to select System then press the Enter button.
- Press the UP arrow or Down arrow to select Power and energy then press the Enter button.
- Press the UP arrow or Down arrow to select Idle TV power off then press the Enter button.
- Press the UP arrow or Down arrow to select your desired time of choice among 1h, 2h, 4h, and 24h then press Enter button.