Check the TV settings or connected devices.
Check the following:
- To verify audio is being output from the TV speakers press either the MUTE or (Mute) button to make sure the TV is not muted and then press the VOL, or (Volume) + button to turn up the volume.
- Check the sound output setting:
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Display & Sound → Audio output → Speakers → TV Speakers.
- Select Sound → Speakers → TV Speakers.
- Select Sound or AV setup → TV Speakers.
- If headphones or a Bluetooth audio device are connected then audio is not output from the TV speakers. Remove the headphones or disconnect the Bluetooth audio device.
Note: TVs that can connect to Bluetooth audio devices are limited to Android TV™ and Google TV™ models that support the A2DP profile.
Is the problem solved?
Yes, the problem is solved No, take me to the next step