IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
The TalkBack feature works by vocalizing the information on TV screen, such as program guide and setting screen. The TalkBack feature also provides an explanation of the item you selected as well as information on what can be done with that item. In order to use the TalkBack feature, an Internet connection is necessary.
- The TalkBack feature is being continuously improved. For now though, some features on TV might work better with the Screen Reader.
- When the TalkBack feature is ON, the Edit option in Quick Settings cannot be used.
- When the TalkBack feature is set to ON, some edit options, including Move and Hide in Inputs, cannot be used.
- For eARC supported models only: When the TalkBack feature is activated, eARC mode will be Off.
- The Accessibility shortcut function can switch the TalkBack feature from active to inactive.