IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The noise may have been produced during the recording of the video or image. This type of noise may happen when a camera with a high resolution setting records a scene at night or in the dark.
To resolve this, adjust the following settings on your Android TV™ or Google TV™.
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Display & Sound → Picture & Sound → Picture → Clarity.
- Select Display & Sound → Picture → Clarity.
- Select Display & Sound → Picture → Advanced settings → Clarity.
- Select Display → Picture → Advanced settings → Clarity.
- Adjust the following settings:
- Change Digital noise reduction from Auto to High.
- Change Random noise reduction from Auto to High.
Note: For some video sources, noise may still appear if Random noise reduction is set from Auto to High. In this case, set the Random noise reduction to Off.
- Decrease Sharpness to 50.
- Change Reality Creation from Auto to Manual, then decrease the Resolution value.