IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific countries/regions/languages that support Google Assistant. For applicable countries/regions/languages, refer to the following article: Supported countries/regions/languages and how to use Google Assistant
Q1: What languages does Google Assistant support?
Q2: How can I change the language on my TV?
Q3: Can I use Google Assistant if I don't sign-in to my Google account?
Q4: How can I see the command list?
Q5: When can I use Google Assistant in the different language?
Q6: How to search for broadcast-related content using Google Assistant
For How to use Google Assistant, see the following.
How to use Google Assistant
A1: Refer to the following article:
Supported countries/regions/languages and how to use Google Assistant
A2: Follow these steps to change the language on your TV:
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select System — Language — desired language.
- Select Device Preference — Language— desired language.
- Select Language — desired language.
A3: It depends on your TV.
- For Google TV™ - No. It is required that you sign-in to a Google account in order to use Google Assistant.
- For Android TV™ - Yes, you can use Google Assistant, but with limited functions only.
A4: For a list of commands, refer to the Google Assistant Help article.
A5: We will announce it when that ability is ready.
A6: Google Assistant can respond to your search request, depending on what you are doing with the TV, such as watching TV programs or recorded content.
For instance, if you say a search keyword when watching TV, Google Assistant will provide a list of TV programs that matches the keyword and are being broadcasted now as well as those in the future.