IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow the steps below to use voice commands on your Amazon Alexa™ speaker after you connect it to your Android TV™ device.
- Set Remote Start to On
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings or the icon.
- Under Network & Accessories category, select Remote start
- Set Remote start to On
- Make sure to use the same Google™ account on your Amazon Alexa-enabled devices.
- Make sure your TV power is not switch to off.