About this download
In some rare conditions TWAIN-compatible application software may not work properly after installation of the USB driver from the supplied CD-ROM . This problem may occur with software that has a function which constantly monitors TWAIN devices.
- Windows® 98/98SE
- Windows® Me
- Windows® 2000 Professional
- Windows® XP Home Edition / Professional
Download size: 40 KB
- Sony TWAIN Patch for Windows Operating System
- Windows 98 (SE)
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
Please follow the steps below to download the Sony TWAIN Patch:
- Create a folder to store the downloaded file (e.g. C:\MSFR).
- Download the following file into the folder created at Step 1.
- When the download is completed, use Windows Explorer to browse to the folder where the file is saved. Click Views and click Details . Check if the file size is the same (40 KB) to ensure that the downloading has been completed correctly. If the size is different, please delete the file and download it again.
After completing the download, install it using the following procedures:
- Exit all other applications.
- Double-click the downloaded file SonyTwn.exe in the downloaded folder.
- In Windows XP, if an Open File Warning box appears. Click on Run to proceed with the installation.
- Follow the dialog instructions to proceed with the installation.
- When Update finished succesfully message appears, the installation is completed.