Questions & Answers: 24
- Is formatting required when using Micro Vault?The hard disk of the Micro Vault is formatted to FAT32, so it can be used as soon as it is connected.
- How do I register a Sony product for the standard manufacturer's warranty?For Alpha customers, click here to register. For all other products, registration is not required. Online registration does NOT affect the warranty of your unit. You will need to ensure the safe keeping of your
- Repair Cost & Service ChargesFor repair cost and service charges, please visit: https://www.sony.co.in/microsite/warranty-repair/warranty-info/#service-charge
- Where can I buy genuine Sony products?Wondering where to buy Sony products? Click on the links below to find retail stores near you. Australia Hong Kong India Indonesia Korea Malaysia New Zealand Phillipines Singapore Taiwan Thailand Vietnam Middle
- The Micro Vault storage device is not recognized by the computerFollow these troubleshooting steps if the Micro Vault storage device is not recognized by the computer. IMPORTANT: The following troubleshooting steps are for use with a computer operating Windows OS. For detailed
- The capacity of the Micro Vault is not displayed correctly.When performing some operation on a USB memory device using the Personal Computer(PC) , the device may unintentionally be divided into multiple partitions, or large amounts of unallocated space may develop. In
- The capacity of the Micro Vault seems reduced when displayed in Properties under Windows.The Micro Vault's capacity is calculated as 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Micro Vault media contains a system management area. Actual usable capacity is less than the amount shown on the device.
- Windows 10 Compatibility InformationThank you for choosing Sony products. For the compatibility status of Sony products with Windows 10, which is scheduled to be released by Microsoft Corporation on July 29, 2015, and upgrade information, please refer
- Where to download Micro Vault device drivers for Windows Me/2000/XP/Vista or Macintosh OS 9.0 or higher?Downloading Micro Vault device drivers for Windows Me/2000/XP/Vista or Macintosh OS 9.0 or higher. Ordinarily, the device drivers are automatically installed when the Micro Vault is connected to the computer. However