IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Check the following to troubleshoot this issue:
- Check if the Bluetooth indicator of the wireless speaker is lit.
- Turn off the Bluetooth setting of the source device, then turn it on again to re-establish the Bluetooth connection.
NOTE: Depending on the model, the source device can be re-connected via Bluetooth by just restarting the speaker.
- If the wireless speaker has an AUDIO IN port, make sure there are no devices connected to the AUDIO IN port of the wireless speaker.
- Increase the volume level of the wireless speaker and source device.
- If your source device is a computer, restart the music software.
- If you are using Music Center (SongPal) on your mobile device, make sure to update it to the latest version.