Questions & Answers: 69
- Cannot connect the wireless speakers using the Party Connect functionFollow these steps to troubleshoot the issue: Make sure the speaker supports the Party Connect function. Wireless Party Chain Connection supported models cannot be connected with Party Connect supported models.
- The speaker doesn't make a Bluetooth connection with the smartphone or Walkman even though it has connected successfully beforeIf the issue occurs, delete the Bluetooth pairing information from the connected device, and perform pairing again. The following shows the procedures when you connect the iPhone, Android smartphone or Walkman:
- Can I connect wireless speakers with different wireless speaker models?You can connect a wireless speaker to other speakers with the same wireless function supported. Devices compatible with the Wireless Party Chain function: SRS-XB20 SRS-XB21 SRS-XB22 SRS-XB30 SRS-XB31 SRS-XB32 SRS-XB40
- About the Charge / Bluetooth indicators on the Wireless Speakers (SRS-XB*, SRS-XE*)This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. CHARGE or CHG indicator Examples of the location Meaning of the indicator Action Meaning Applicable
- I paired my Bluetooth speakers with my computer, but no sound comes out or I can't reconnectCheck the following: On your computer, make sure you select your speakers as your playback device. In the Sound settings of your computer, check if your speaker is set to Default Device. Make sure the volume of
- Sound skips or breaks up when connected to the wireless speakers via Bluetooth.1. Check the following Depending on the conditions, the sound may skip or break up. Check the following. Use the device as far away from the following as possible. Areas where wireless LAN access points are set
- Voice cannot be heard or is difficult to hear when on call via the wireless speakerMove your mouth closer to the microphone when talking on the wireless speaker. Example of SRS-XB01 microphone position Microphone NOTE: Refer to your speaker's manual for model-specific information.
- Can the wireless speaker be charged using the USB AC adaptor for an iPhone/iPad?This unit can be charged using the USB AC adaptor supplied with your iPhone/iPad. Depending on the AC adaptor's specifications (a commercial USB AC adaptor with a potential output of 500 mA), the time required for
- During the Bluetooth playback, I can hear operation sounds or notification sounds from smartphones and other devices and playback is cut offIf there is a smartphone or other device connected by the Bluetooth function present along with the connected device executing the Bluetooth playback, you may hear the operation sounds or notification sounds from