Questions & Answers: 75
- Repair Cost & Service ChargesFor repair cost and service charges, please visit: https://www.sony.co.in/microsite/warranty-repair/warranty-info/#service-charge
- Redemption of 360 Reality Audio free trial subscription offerTo redeem the free trial offer, please use the access code found on the coupon bundled with the product. Refer to the Terms & Conditions and to redeem this offer with the access code on the coupon: https://www.sony
- Which Sony audio products can use the exclusive features of BRAVIA TVs?Supported models for each feature are as follows: Acoustic Center Sync BRAVIA TV 2023 models: A95L, X95L, A80L, X90L series X95L series is not applicable for Australia and Hong Kong region. 2022 models: Z9K, A95K
- What devices can I use to enjoy TV audio in 360 spatial sound?By combining the WLA-NS7 Wireless Transmitter, a TV, and Sony brand headphones, you can enjoy TV audio in personalized 360 spatial sound. As of February 2023, the compatible devices are as follows: Not all models
- The spatial sound (3D surround sound) initial setup screen is not displayed on the BRAVIA XR TV.This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. You can see a list of the applicable TV models on the https://www.sony.net/bravia-xr-series?sqr
- Unable to change the volume, pause, or skip operations when connecting to the TV via a transmitter.Check the following: Volume: The volume control operation of the TV remote control cannot be used to adjust the volume. Use the volume button on the neckband speaker or headphones instead. You cannot adjust the
- No sound is heard when TV audio is playing in spatial sound.While TV audio is playing in spatial sound, there is no sound from the TV. To hear TV sounds on the TV, perform either of the following actions to deactivate the 3D surround functions: Turn off the neckband speaker
- There is no sound from the neckband speaker or headphones when connecting to a TV via the wireless transmitter.Make sure the Digital Audio Output setting on the TV is set to PCM. If the Digital Audio Output setting on the TV is set to something other than PCM, the audio may not output properly.
- The transmitter and headphones are not reconnected when the BLUETOOTH button on the transmitter is pressed.If the issue occurs, the headphones may be connected to another Bluetooth device. Make sure the headphones are disconnected from the other Bluetooth device, then connect the headphones and the transmitter again
- Sound is interrupted when the neck band speaker is connected to a computer.If the sound is interrupted while talking (HFP profile connection) on the computer, disconnect any other Bluetooth devices that may be connected to the computer.