This information is for the following models:
Read this section before downloading the file.
The HAPMusicTransfer_13209290.pkg file must be downloaded to a new folder on your computer, with no other files in that folder except the downloaded file.
About this download
Benefits and improvements
The HAP Music Transfer for Mac is an application that transfers music files stored in your computer to the HDD Audio Player. This version (1.3.2), adds support for the macOS Catalina10.15, macOS Big Sur 11, and macOS Monterey 12 operating systems.
Previous Benefits and Improvements
- Selecting multiple folders and batch transfer: You can select multiple folders (up to 100) in which music files are saved on your computer, and then transfer them in a batch to the HDD Audio Player.
- Supports the transfer of various types of file formats: In addition to widely used file formats (such as MP3), the HAP Music Transfer software allows for transferring non-compressed and high-resolution audio files such as 192 kHz/24 bit and DSD (Direct Stream Digital) file formats.
- Automatic transfer setting: You can set the automatic transfer function to ON to start transferring files automatically. If you set the automatic transfer function, it automatically starts transferring music files to the HDD Audio Player when new music files are added to the designated folder on your computer. You can also manually start the transfer any time you choose.
- 1.33 MB (1 401 598 bytes)
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
This software requires a computer meeting the following system requirements:
- One of the following operating systems:
- OS X Mavericks (10.9)
- OS X Yosemite (10.10)
- OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- macOS Sierra (10.12)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13)
- macOS Mojave (10.14)
- macOS Catalina (10.15)
- macOS Big Sur (11)
- macOS Monterey (12)
- Screen resolution: 1,024 x 768 pixels or higher
- This software is not guaranteed to work for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements. Furthermore, the following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments
- If you are using macOS High Sierra 11.3.1 or later, you need to change the settings of the hard disk audio player. For detail, see the note below: How to change the SMB version.
Download and Installation Instructions
- At the bottom of the page, read the disclaimer and agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox. Then, click Download.
- The download of the HAPMusicTransfer_13209290.pkg file will start.
- Save the file to the desktop of your computer.
- Quit all software running on your PC.
- Double-click the installer file HAPMusicTransfer_13209290.pkg saved on your computer. The installer file will now be extracted.
- Follow the onscreen instructions:
- Click Continue to start the installation.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Agree.
- Select a Destination screen is shown. Select a disk and click Continue.
- Specify the installation type, then click Install.
- When a login password is required, type your password and click Install Software.
- The Installing HAP Music Transfer screen is shown and installation starts.
- After installation is completed, at The installation was completed successfully screen, click Close to exit the installer.
After the update
In the Applications folder, click the HAP Music Transfer icon.
- If the HAP Music Transfer screen is not shown, click the icon while docked.
- After the application is launched and the following dialog is shown, click the OK button.
Note: If you click the Don't Allow button, you will not be able to transfer music files.
- Select the System Preferences → Security & Privacy → Privacy → Files & Folders and check the Network Volumes of HAP Music Transfer on the right.
How to change the SMB version
The HAP Music Transfer app can't transfer files on macOS 11.3.1 or later. Follow these steps to change the SMB Version in the player:
Note: This is possible with version 18777R or later of the HDD AUDIO PLAYER software.
- With the player in Standby mode, press and hold the HOME button, and then press the Power button. The Special Mode screen appears.
- Turn the jog dial to select SMB Version and confirm.
- Turn the jog dial to change from 1.0 - 3.1.1 (default value) to 1.0 and confirm.
- The screen will return to the Special Mode screen. Turn the jog dial to select Restart and confirm.
This setting can be set even when the hard disk audio player is turned off.
HAP Music Transfer for Mac
The HAP Music Transfer for Mac is an application that transfers music files stored in your computer to the HDD Audio Player.