This information is for the following models:
Read this section before downloading the file.
The HAPMusicTransfer_13009060.exe file must be downloaded to a new folder on your computer, with no other files in that folder except the downloaded file.
About this download
Benefits and improvements
The HAP Music Transfer is an application that transfers music files stored in your computer to the HDD Audio Player. This version (1.30), adds support for the Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems.
Previous Benefits and Improvements
- Selecting multiple folders and batch transfer: You can select multiple folders (up to 100) in which music files are saved on your computer, and then transfer them in a batch to the HDD Audio Player.
- Supports the transfer of various types of file formats: In addition to widely used file formats (such as MP3), the HAP Music Transfer software allows for transferring non-compressed and high-resolution audio files such as 192 kHz/24 bit and DSD (Direct Stream Digital) file formats.
- Automatic transfer setting: You can set the automatic transfer function to ON to start transferring files automatically. If you set the automatic transfer function, it automatically starts transferring music files to the HDD Audio Player when new music files are added to the designated folder on your computer. You can also manually start the transfer any time you choose.
- 5.58 MB
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
This software requires a computer meeting the following system requirements:
- One of the following operating systems:
- Windows 11 (Pro/Home)
- Windows 10 (Pro/Home)
- Windows 8.1 (Pro/Home)
- Screen resolution: 1,024 x 768 pixels or higher
Note: This software is not guaranteed to work for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements. Furthermore, the following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments
Download and Installation Instructions
The procedure has been changed to improve the security level.
- Download the HAPMusicTransfer_13009060.exe file to a new folder on your computer (please note this directory for reference).
- Open the directory where the file was downloaded, confirm no files other than the downloaded file in the folder, then double-click the HAPMusicTransfer_13009060.exe file.
- If the User Account Control screen appears, click Yes or Continue.
- At the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for HAP MusicTransfer screen, click Next.
- At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, select I accept the terms of the license agreement, and then click Next to continue.
- At the Select Type screen, select Complete, and then click Next. Note: If you want to change the installation destination, select Custom, and then click Next.
- At the Ready to Install the Program screen, click Install.
- The Setup Status screen displays the installation progress. Please wait for the installation to finish.
- At the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, click Finish to exit the installer.
Note: If Yes, I want to launch HAP Music Transfer now is checked, the HAP Music Transfer application launches after exit.
The HAP Music Transfer installation is complete.
Starting the HAP Music Transfer
You can start the HAP Music Transfer app in two ways:
- Click Start and select All Programs → HAP Music Transfer → HAP Music Transfer
- On the desktop, double-click the HAP Music Transfer shortcut icon
Note: If the HAP Music Transfer screen is not shown, double-click the icon in the task tray.
Uninstalling HAP Music Transfer
- To uninstall the application, in the Control Panel or Settings, find Programs and features or Apps and features.
- Select HAP Music Transfer from the list and click Uninstall. Follow the instructions shown on the screen to uninstall.
HAP Music Transfer for Windows
The HAP Music Transfer is an application that transfers music files stored in your computer to the HDD Audio Player.