Questions & Answers: 75
- How do I register a Sony product for the standard manufacturer's warranty?For Alpha customers, click here to register. For all other products, registration is not required. Online registration does NOT affect the warranty of your unit. You will need to ensure the safe keeping of your
- Repair Cost & Service ChargesFor repair cost and service charges, please visit: https://www.sony.co.in/microsite/warranty-repair/warranty-info/#service-charge
- How to pair your Bluetooth device to a laptop / desktopStep 1: Make sure your laptop / desktop has a Bluetooth module The first important step is to make sure the laptop / desktop has a Bluetooth module. Some laptop / desktop might not come with this hardware. Check
- About the Charge / Bluetooth indicators on the Wireless SpeakersIndicators tell you the status of your wireless speaker, whether is it fully charged, battery running low, or being connected to a Bluetooth device. Here is a list of what the Charge / Bluetooth indicators mean
- Cannot adjust the volume with –/+ (volume) buttons during a Bluetooth connection.Depending on the connected device, it may not be possible to adjust the volume of the speaker from the Bluetooth device when music playback is stopped or paused. Adjust the volume while playing music from your Bluetooth
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- Portable Speaker volume decreases and stays lowIMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete these steps, refer to the manual supplied with the product. The following situations may cause your portable speaker to output low volume even at the
- How to delete registered information of all devices paired with the wireless speaker.Deleting just one set of pairing information is not supported by the wireless speaker. You need to delete all pairing information by initializing the speaker. IMPORTANT: All settings of the wireless speaker are
- Does my unit support the SCMS-T content protection method?This unit can receive content through Bluetooth connection that is protected by SCMS-T content protection method .
- Is it necessary to pair with each connection?IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. When connecting Bluetooth devices for the first