- This article only applies to specific products. Please check the Applicable Products of this article.
For X74xxH / X75xxH Series:
The Android TV shown in this article does not have a pre-installed web browser app. However, you can download and install third-party apps that function as a web browser through the Google Play Store.
Follow these steps to locate a browser app:
- Turn on the TV.
- On your remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Apps.
- Select the Google Play Store app.
- In the search window, use web browser or browser to locate an app that will meet your needs.
- We cannot guarantee the operation of any third-party apps. Third-party apps that have been downloaded and installed from the Google Play Store are supported by the company or developer who produced them.
- Visit the Apps for Android TV website and view the Description and Reviews before downloading and installing any app.
For 2015 models:
The web browser is available for use after your TV software has been updated to version v2.235 or later.
- To check your software version, refer to the How to check the model name or system software version for Android TV article.
- To update to the latest version, refer to the How to perform a software update article.