To download applications directly from this website, you need to enable downloads from sources other than Google Play on your device.
Note! Installing applications from unknown or unreliable sources can damage your device. Download applications only from reliable sources.
Click the Download button if you wish to proceed with download and installation.
We recommend that you download and install the app directly on your mobile device.
To enable or disable download of applications from other sources
Android 8 and higher
- Find and tap Settings > Apps & notifications.
- Tap Advanced > Special app access > Install unknown apps.
- Tap the application you want to use to install apps from other sources, then tap the Allow from this source switch to enable or disable.
Android 7 and lower
- Find and tap Settings > Lock screen & security.
- Find Unknown sources, then tap the Allow installation from unknown sources switch to enable or disable.
We recommend that you disable the installation of applications from unknown sources after installing Sony Mobile applications from this website.
Check APK signature
We recommend that you check the downloaded application's certificate before opening it.
These are the code signing certificates for Sony Mobile applications that you can download from this website:
Call log Smart Extras™
Service info category: Application