Questions & Answers: 18
- I can’t take a photo or record a video using the front cameraMake sure that the cover is open when using the front camera. Do not cover the front camera with your hand or fingers.
- The device charges slowly or not at all when using a wireless chargerRemove the cover from your device when using a wireless charger. To remove the device from the cover (SCTH70/SCSH70) Detach the bottom right corner of the device from the casing, then detach the bottom left corner
- Where can I buy a new or replacement remote control and other accessories?If you are looking for accessories like remote control, power adaptor, Battery, HDMI / USB cable, etc. for your Sony products, please contact us from either the following methods: Call us on 1800-103-7799 (Select
- Are instruction manuals and user guides for Sony products available for download?IMPORTANT: To download a manual you will need to know the model number of your product. Go to the Manuals section of the model support page to find all available manuals for the particular product Because the Sony
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- Warranty InformationFor information on warranty, please refer to your locale in the Asia Pacific Region. Australia Hong Kong India Indonesia Korea Malaysia Middle East & Africa area New Zealand Phillipines Singapore Taiwan Thailand
- Find what you are looking for...manuals, firmware, drivers, specifications and moreThe best way to find your information is to first reach your Product Support Page before you start searching with other keywords for best relevant results. 1. Getting to your Product page The product page is the