17.6 cm (6.95) media receiver with BLUETOOTH® / Included components may vary by country or region of purchase: RM-X170
Questions & Answers: 55
- How to tune the radio on my car stereoFollow these steps to tune the radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the Main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- How to connect a Bluetooth device to your Car Audio SystemBluetooth pairing & connecting your device In this example, we will explain the pairing procedure between a Car Audio unit/system and a smartphone. Bluetooth pairing is only required the first time you want to connect
- The clock / time setting changes on its own on my car stereoCheck the Setting Clock Time (CT) setting of the menu. If the Setting Clock Time (CT) function is ON, the time is set to the data received from the radio station, regardless of the correctness. The following steps
- After long time use, Apple CarPlay or Android Auto operation becomes lag or slow.To resolve the symptom, disconnect and then reconnect the phone from the unit.
- The car stereo does not respond when using Apple CarPlay.If the car stereo does not respond when using Apple CarPlay, press and hold the HOME button for 10 seconds. The car stereo will reboot and the issue will be resolved.
- Apple CarPlay function does not work after updating to the new version of iOS.After updating to a new version of the iOS, Siri may be turned OFF, which will prevent CarPlay from working. To resolve this symptom, make sure Siri is set to ON and then launch CarPlay. NOTE: If the issue is not
- I cannot find the SOURCE or Setting Menu icons.Try the following if you cannot find the SOURCE or Setting Menu icons that you want to use. Press the Home button to display the Home screen. Swipe the icon on the bottom of the screen to the left.
- Contents stored in the USB drive cannot be recognized by the unit.The contents in the folder or the total number of contents in the USB drive may have exceeded its limit. Confirm the maximum number of folders / contents that the unit can recognize from the following chart USB
- The Bluetooth setting is not available during CarPlay connection.The Bluetooth setting is not available during CarPlay connection. Try changing the Bluetooth setting after ending CarPlay connection.
- Cannot connect Apple CarPlay or Android Auto to the car stereoAvailable services or connection methods will vary depending on the car stereo. Check the manual for the compatibility of your car stereo. Before starting, make sure that your smartphone is compatible with Apple