Questions & Answers: 63
- How to tune the radio on my car stereoFollow these steps to tune the radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the Main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- The clock / time setting changes on its own on my car stereoCheck the Setting Clock Time (CT) setting of the menu. If the Setting Clock Time (CT) function is ON, the time is set to the data received from the radio station, regardless of the correctness. The following steps
- How to connect a Bluetooth device to your Car Audio SystemBluetooth pairing & connecting your device In this example, we will explain the pairing procedure between a Car Audio unit/system and a smartphone. Bluetooth pairing is only required the first time you want to connect
- What versions of iOS and Android are supported by the WebLink Cast on my car stereo?The following version is required to use the WebLink Host app 3.0 or later: Android 9.0 or later iOS 15.0 or later For details, check the WebLink website.
- The car stereo does not respond when using Apple CarPlay.If the car stereo does not respond when using Apple CarPlay, press and hold the HOME button for 10 seconds. The car stereo will reboot and the issue will be resolved.
- After long time use, Apple CarPlay or Android Auto operation becomes lag or slow.To resolve the symptom, disconnect and then reconnect the phone from the unit.
- Unable to play YouTube content on WebLinkYouTube content may not be able to play due to application or content restrictions.
- The Touch Control feature of the WebLink Cast for car audio is not available for my iOS device.The Touch control feature for WebLink Cast with iOS version 13.4 and above requires the latest WebLink Host app and latest firmware upgrade for your car stereo. WebLink Host app: You can get the latest version from
- The WebLink Cast function stops after the phone call ends.If you receive a phone call while using the WebLink Cast function, the function may stop unexpectedly when the call ends. If this happens, restart the WebLink Cast function.
- How to check if my smartphone supports WebLink function on the Car StereoTo check if your smartphone supports WebLink function, refer to the following Website: https://www.abaltatech.com/weblinkfaq