MEX-N4300BT | CD Receiver / Included components may vary by country or region of purchase: RM-X231
Questions & Answers: 69
- How to tune the radio on my car stereoFollow these steps to tune the radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the Main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- The clock / time setting changes on its own on my car stereoCheck the Setting Clock Time (CT) setting of the menu. If the Setting Clock Time (CT) function is ON, the time is set to the data received from the radio station, regardless of the correctness. The following steps
- How to connect a Bluetooth device to your Car Audio SystemBluetooth pairing & connecting your device In this example, we will explain the pairing procedure between a Car Audio unit/system and a smartphone. Bluetooth pairing is only required the first time you want to connect
- The Android Open Accessory (AOA) function does not work when the car audio is connected to an Android smartphone.The Android Open Accessory (AOA) feature is not supported on smartphones with Android 8.0 or later. NOTE: For details on how to check the Android OS version, contact the smartphone manufacturer.
- When a source that appears on the Music Center app is selected, a different source appears on the car audio.When the source on the Music Center app is different than what appears on the car audio, disconnect the app and the car audio, and then reconnect them.
- Steering Wheel Control Compatibility for Japanese cars.You need an RC-SR1 (cable) to perform steering wheel remote input. NOTE: Purchase RC-SR1 (CONNECTION CABLE(SW)) Parts Number: 1-848-796-11 as a service part  Input 2 (Red or Brown)  Input 1 (Green) [G] GND
- Car Audio starts to cut out after Bluetooth connectionFollow the steps below to restart pairing. Check your manual if model-specific information is needed to complete any step. Delete the pairing information of the Bluetooth device On your device, press the MENU button
- The unit cannot recognize my Android device.If the unit cannot recognise the Android device, try the following: Change MSC/MTP to ANDROID in the USB MODE and then try again. Disconnect the cable and connect it again, and then confirm whether the symptom is
- Unable to connect to the Bluetooth audio device after turning the Bluetooth signal on.When turned on, the car stereo will automatically try to connect to the last connected handsfree device. This can take up to one minute to process. To avoid this, you can do the following: IMPORTANT:If model-specific
- What is the order for music playback when connected to the car stereo?The order for music playback when connected to the car stereo is as follows: With a USB device: USB memory will playback songs in the same order they were transferred to the player. With a Walkman Digital Music