Follow these steps to access the BIOS and enable the Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel VT).
- With the computer turned completely off, press and hold the Assist button until the black VAIO screen appears.
NOTE: The location of the Assist button will be different depending on the computer model. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with the computer for the exact location of the Assist button on your model.
- At the VAIOCare | Rescue Mode screen, press the Down Arrow key until the Start BIOS setup [F2] option is highlighted, and then press the Enter key.
- In the [BIOS Name] Setup Utility screen, press the right-arrow key until the Advanced tab is selected.
- On the Advanced tab, press the down-arrow key until Intel(R) Virtualization Technology is selected and then press the Enter key.
- Use the arrow keys to select Enabled, and then press the Enter key.
- Press the right-arrow key until the Exit tab is selected.
- Press the down-arrow key until Exit Setup is selected and then press the Enter key.
- In the Save screen, verify Yes is selected and then press the Enter key.