How to enable or disable the Bluetooth wireless technology feature on the computer.
Follow these steps to enable or disable the Bluetooth feature on the computer.
- Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Settings charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
- In the Settings screen, in the lower-right corner, click Change PC settings.
- In the PC Settings screen, click PC and devices.
- In the PC and devices screen, click Bluetooth.
- In the Manage Bluetooth devices screen, click the button to turn the Bluetooth feature On or Off.