How to set up screen saver in Windows Vista?
- How to change the settings of screen saver?
- How to disable the function of screen saver?
- How to change the running time of screen saver?
Please refer to the steps below to set up screen saver.
- Right click any blank area on the Desktop, and click Personalize.
- Click Screen Saver.
- Click in Screen Saver Settings, and then select the preferred screen saver option.
To disable screen saver function, select (None).
- To change the running time of screen saver, click in Wait and then choose a preferred duration.
- Click OK to apply the settings.