How do I set the picture of a user account in Windows 8?
How do I include a picture of a user account in Windows 8?
Windows 8 operating includes a customization option to allow the user to include a picture with their user account.
- Launch Charms by placing the cursor to the top right hand or bottom left hand corner.
- Note: Shortcut to Charms is <Windows> key + C.
- Select Settings.
- Select PC settings.
- Select Personalize.
- Select Account Pictures.
- Select Browse and then select Camera if you would like to take a picture using a camera.
- Select the desire picture.
- Select Choose image.
- The selected picture will now appear on your account.