Questions & Answers: 365
- How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi issues (Windows 8 and 8.1)In recent years, the number of home networks has been drastically increasing, especially in cities. As a result, the computer may face network and Internet connection issues. In order to quickly resolve network
- File will not download from the Support site when using the Chrome BrowserSome files may not download from the Support web site when using the latest version of the Chrome browser. We are working on a resolution but in the meantime, please use a different browser such as Firefox, Safari
- VAIO Tabletop and Media Gallery - Support of the Facebook and YouTube features discontinued.On the 20th of April 2015, Google will be updating the Application Programming Interface (API) of YouTube. Similarly, on the 30th of April 2015, Facebook will be updating its own API. Unfortunately, as a result
- How to delete temporary files from the computer hard drive?Run the Disk Cleanup utility from Start menu. Click to check Temporary Internet Files checkbox. Click OK button.
- Windows 8 to Windows 7 Downgrade LimitationsNote: Some of the limitations listed below may or may not be applicable to your computer. Unable to change the LCD brightness by using function keys. Unable to control the wireless device using VAIO Smart Network
- Things to Check Before You Install Updates for Your VAIO ComputerCheck the following before installing the latest update or driver for your VAIO computer: The steps are different on each update program. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully in the Downloads section.
- How to find your model name and serial number?Your model name enables you to get information and services specific to your device. The model name and serial number can be found in several locations, depending on the product: A label on the back or bottom of
- Windows 11 upgrade support policy for Sony VAIO computersPlease note that Sony will not be providing Windows 11 support for Sony VAIO computers. The processors installed in Sony VAIO computers do not meet the minimum system requirements of Microsoft for Windows 11. As
- Why does the VAIO computer consume battery even when the power is completely switched off?When a computer with a fully charged battery is shut down and started again after few days, the battery has consumed a lot. The battery will consume its power even when the power is switched off due to the following
- Information about Intel(R) Virtualization Technology (VT) functionWhen the Windows 7 operating system becomes available (on or after October 22, 2009), the VGN-Z, VGN-TT, VGN-P, VGN-AW, VGN-FW, VGN-NS, VGN-NW, VGN-CS, VGN-SR, VGC-LN/LV, VGC-JS model series computers will gain