2. In the Control Panel window, click User Accounts and Family Safety.
3. In the User Accounts and Family Safety window, click Parental Controls.
IMPORTANT: In order to effectively configure the Parental Controls features, all Administrator accounts should be password protected. As long as an Administrator account has no password, any user can bypass or turn off the Parental Controls.
4. In the Parental Controls window, click the user account to which you want to apply the Parental Controls.
NOTE: Parental Controls cannot be applied to the Guest account. Because of this, and because a user can use the Guest account to bypass Parental Controls, is recommended that the Guest account be turned off when using Parental Controls for other accounts.
5. In the User Controls window, under Parental Controls, click to select On, enforce current settings.
6. Below Windows Settings, click Windows Vista Web Filter.
7. In the Web Restrictions window, under Which parts of the Internet can Someone else visit, click to select Block some Web sites or content.
8. To configure additional Web site access settings:
* To block or allow access to specific Web sites, click Edit the Allow and block list, edit the list as desired, and then click the OK button.
* To have the computer block Web content automatically, under Choose a Web restriction level, click to select the desired restriction levels.
9. In the Web Restrictions window, once all of the desired Web filter settings have been configured, click the OK button.