Frequently Asked Questions about Spotify mobile apps with the Blu-ray Disc Player.
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Q1: How can I use Spotify Connect on a Blu-ray Disc Player?
A1: Check the following steps,
- From the Google Play or App Store, download the Spotify mobile app to your device.
- Connect your Blu-ray Disc player and mobile device to the same network connection.
- Launch the Spotify mobile app and log in to a Spotify Premium account.
- Select and start playing music.
- Tap the Connect icon and select the Blu-ray Disc Player as the audio output device.
Q2: My Spotify mobile apps cannot detect the connected device.
A2: Please make sure your mobile device and device are connected to the same network.
Q3: My Spotify mobile apps cannot control the volume on the Blu-ray Disc Player during Spotify playback.
A3: You need to manually change it by using the Blu-ray Disc Player remote controller.
Q4: Can I enjoy Spotify Connect on a Blu-ray Disc Player with a Spotify Free account?
A4: Unfortunately, no. You will need to have a Spotify Premium account in order to enjoy this service on the Blu-ray Disc Player.
Note: With effect from 1 June 2017, Spotify service for the following models, BDV-N9200W, BDV-N9200WL, BDV-N7200W, and BDV-N5200W have been terminated.