How to resolve when the disc (BD/DVD/CD) cannot be played?
The player does not play the disc (BD/DVD/CD).
The disc does not play
- The disc is dirty or skewed.
Please wipe the reading surface of the disc (opposite the printed surface) with a soft cloth, such as a cleaning cloth or a lens cloth, and try again.
- The disc is upside down. Insert the disc with the playback side facing down.
- The disc has a format that cannot be played back by this player
- The player cannot play a recorded disc that is not correctly finalised.
- The region code on the BD or DVD does not match the player.
- Some of the Blu-Ray Discs might have certain scripts that may not be able to playback on some players. For example Blu-ray movie disc like "Fright Night" and "The Help" will not able to playback on some Blu-ray players. This is not malfunction.