Questions & Answers: 95
- How to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc Player or Network Media Player.Confirm the Menu screen before a Factory Reset The steps in this article are only applicable if the menu screen of your device looks like the image below: Steps to perform Factory Reset on your Blu-ray Disc Player
- What is MHL?MHL stands for Mobile High-Definition Link. MHL uses a five-pin connection to deliver up-to 1080p picture quality, 192khz sound quality and 7.1 channel surround sound. Since MHL uses such a small pin count, it is
- No longer able to find the Dailymotion app.Dailymotion is no longer available on BRAVIA Internet Video. The Dailymotion app is no longer part of the supported Internet video services on your Internet video device. NOTE: Internet video content is subject
- Does "Install" mean the app on Opera TV Store is stored in the player?Inquiry if Install means the app on Opera TV Store is stored in the player. An app is not stored in your player.
- Why is there "BUDA" folder on the USB storage media after connecting to the Home Theatre System?This folder is created by the Home Theatre System to store BD-Live content. It is safe to delete this folder but all previously downloaded BD-Live content will be deleted as well.
- How to resolve if the player does not eject the disc?The disc tray does not open and you cannot remove the disc even after you press Please follow the procedure below: Turn off the player and disconnect the AC power cord. Reconnect the AC power cord while pressing
- How to resolve when the disc (BD/DVD/CD) cannot be played?The disc does not play The disc is dirty or skewed. Please wipe the reading surface of the disc (opposite the printed surface) with a soft cloth, such as a cleaning cloth or a lens cloth, and try again. The disc
- Can movie sound of Dolby Digital plus/Dolby TrueHD/DTS HD and button sounds be played simultaneously?Playing movie sound of Dolby Digital plus/Dolby TrueHD/DTS HD and button sounds simultaneously. Audio data such as button sounds and commentaries are separated from movie file data. To output at the same time, you
- Setup and Troubleshoot NetflixChoose a different Video Streaming Service Netflix® is an online subscription service that charges a flat rate monthly fee for rental-by-mail and online streaming of movies and TV episodes. Please note, not all
- Service Icons disappeared - Cannot launch Network Service on my Blu-ray player or AV receiver after 22nd May 2018From the 22nd May 2018, a very small portion of Sony Blu-ray players / AV Receivers may become unable to access apps, updates or other network services. This is due to cached information remaining on your devices
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services
- Notice for Sony product owners: Termination of YouTube App on certain television, video and audio products
- Notice for Sony product owners: Termination of Facebook App on Sony Blu-ray Players and Blu-ray Home Theatre Systems