Questions & Answers: 251
- Getting Started with Sony α (Alpha) CameraGetting Started with Sony α (Alpha) Camera Providing the support you need for your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Getting blur images in camera at different modes? Unsure about different modes of camera? This section gets
- How do I register a Sony product for the standard manufacturer's warranty?For Alpha customers, click here to register. For all other products, registration is not required. Online registration does NOT affect the warranty of your unit. You will need to ensure the safe keeping of your
- How to download and install PlayMemories Camera AppsIMPORTANT: Some applications may not be available depending on your country, region, or the camera you are using. This article will explain how to install PlayMemories Camera Apps on your camera using a computer
- The camera takes longer to turn on or turn off after downloading PlayMemories Camera Apps.The amount of time it takes for the camera to turn on or turn off depends upon how much space left in its internal memory. Since PlayMemories Camera Apps are stored in the internal memory of the camera, the response
- What are the PlayMemories Camera Apps?You can download the desired functions from the PlayMemories Camera Apps download website, and add them to your camera. It may not be possible to download applications in some countries and regions. For details
- How to find free/paid PlayMemories Camera Apps that can be downloaded in your countryThe available applications are depending on your country or region and the camera you are using. Follow the steps below to find applications: Open the PlayMemories Camera Apps website. Click on the upper right corner
- I cannot establish a Wi-Fi connection between the camera and smartphone.Check the following steps. NOTE: To connect the camera and smartphone(Android smartphone/tablet or iPhone/iPad) via Wi-Fi, the Imaging Edge Mobile application (PlayMemories Mobile successor) is needed. Use the
- I copied an AVCHD format movie to my computer but I cannot play it.To play an AVCHD format movie on the computer, download and install compatible playback software. The PlayMemories Home software can play AVCHD format movies.
- Are RAW image files compatible with Mac?Yes, RAW image files are compatible with Mac computers and can be viewed and edited using the Imaging Edge Desktop software.
How to's (Set Language, Add Date)
Photo & Video Transfer
Battery Frequently Asked Questions
- Notice to customers using PlayMemories Home, Action Cam Movie Creator, MVR Studio and Sony Raw Driver
- Termination of Map View in PlayMemories Home (Windows version) and the map display function in GPS Image Tracker
- Warning regarding use of unauthorised software for Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera and Digital Still Camera