Please select a topic below for troubleshooting assistance for your camera:
Lens issues (Focus, Error, Fungal)
Lens issues (Focus, Error, Fungal) articles
- The camera does not focus using the autofocus (AF) setting
- How to identify back or front focus issues
- The camera does not recognize the lens and an error message is displayed.
- A-mount and E-mount compatibility
- What is the difference between the LA-EA1, LA-EA2, LA-EA3, LA-EA4 and LA-EA5 lens mount adapters?
- What is lens fungus and how I can prevent damage to my camera lens?
- How to clean dust or dirt from the inside of the lens
Creators’ App & Shooting Tips
USB & HDMI Streaming
Creators’ App articles
Shooting Tips articles
Memory Card articles
USB & HDMI Streaming articles
- What is the difference between the Imaging Edge Webcam software and the USB Streaming function?
- How to use your Alpha or DSC camera as a webcam to live stream with the USB streaming function
- How to use a Sony camera as webcam with the Imaging Edge Webcam software
- How to use your Alpha or DSC camera to live stream using the HDMI port
Note: Not all cameras support USB Streaming feature, check your camera's Help Guide to determine if USB Streaming is available for your model.
If your questions aren't covered in this guide, please enter your query in the search bar on the main Sony support website.
You will find Frequently Asked Questions to help you get started with the Sony α (Alpha) Camera here.
For information on warranty, please select your country / area from Warranty Information page
If your camera has the following issues below, please consult your nearest Authorised Sony Service Center.
- Physical damage (for example, liquid damage, improper handling, selector knob/button damage, etc),
- Sensor damage
- LCD display damage
Note: Physical damage is not covered by the standard warranty.