About this download
HAP Music Transfer is an application that transfers music files stored in your computer to the HDD AUDIO PLAYER.
The features of this application are as follows:
- Selecting multiple folders and batch transfer
You can select multiple folders in which music files are saved on your computer, and then transfer them in a batch to the HDD AUDIO PLAYER. You can select up to 100 folders.
- Supports the transfer of various types of file formats
In addition to widely used file formats (such as MP3), HAP Music Transfer allows you to transfer non-compressed and High-Resolution Audio files such as 192 kHz/24 bit and DSD (Direct Stream Digital) file formats.
- Automatic transfer setting
You can set the automatic transfer function to [ON] to start transferring automatically. If you set the automatic transfer function, it automatically starts transferring music files to the HDD AUDIO PLAYER when new music files are added to the designated folder on your computer. You can also start transfer manually any time you choose.
- Adds features Ver.1.3.0
*Windows 10 is now supported.
Benefits provided from previous updates includes:
- "Explorer HAP" and "Help" buttons are added on the Setup Console.
- Fixed a problem where the some files are not transferred.
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Starter Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows 7 Home Basic Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows Vista Home Basic Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Vista Business Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Vista Ultimate Service Pack 2 or later
Screen resolution: 1,024 x 768 pixels or higher
- One of the above operating systems should be installed by default. Upgraded operating systems and multi-boot environments are not supported.
- We do not guarantee operation for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements. Furthermore, the following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Vista
Download and Installation instructions
Make sure that you are logged on as a user with administrative rights. If you are Windows 7 or Windows Vista user a message, "Windows needs your permission to continue" message appears in the User Account Control dialog box. Click Continue to proceed, and follow the steps.
- Read the disclaimer and agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox on this page. Then, click Download.
- The download of the HAPMusicTransfer_13009060.exe file will start
- Save the file to the desktop of your computer.
Note : If you're using Windows 8 the update file may be saved automatically in the Downloads folder. Click the Desktop tile from the Start screen and find the download file in the Downloads folder by using Explorer.
- Once the file has downloaded successfully, you're ready to install HAP Music Transfer.
Quit all software running on your PC.
- Double-click the installer file "HAPMusicTransfer_13009060.exe" saved in your computer. The installer file will now be extracted.
- When the User Account Control screen is shown, click Yes or Continue.
- Preparing Setup is started.
- Click Next to start installation wizard.
- License Agreement screen is shown. After you confirm the text of the agreement, click I accept the terms of the license agreement when you accept the agreement. Then, click Next.
- Setup Type screen is shown. Normally you can select Complete.
If you want to change the installation destination, select Custom. Then, click Next.
- Ready to Install the Program screen is shown. Click Install to start installation.
- Installation is started. Wait for a while until installation will finish.
- When installation is completed, click Finish to exit installer.
Checking Yes, I want to launch HAP Music Transfer now launches HAP Music Transfer after exit.
Starting HAP Music Transfer
You can start HAP Music Transfer by two ways as below:
- Click Start and select All Programs → HAP Music Transfer → HAP Music Transfer.
- Double-click the shortcut icon HAP Music Transfer on desktop.
Note: If HAP Music Transfer screen is not shown, double-click the icon in task tray.
Uninstalling HAP Music Transfer
- To uninstall the application, use Add or Remove Programs (for Windows XP) or Programs and Features (for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8) in the Control Panel.
- Select HAP Music Transfer from the list and click Uninstall.
Follow instructions shown on screen to uninstall.
Cannot install HAP Music Transfer.
- Make sure that HAP Music Transfer is compatible with your operating system. Check the system requirements and install HAP Music Transfer on a computer with a compatible operating system installed.
- Make sure that there is enough free space on the hard disk drive of your computer. If not, delete any unnecessary files from your computer.
HAP Music Transfer does not start. Or, HAP Music Transfer window is not displayed correctly.
- Your computer may not be functioning normally. Start other software to check if your computer is functioning normally.
- Your computer may not be functioning normally. Restart your computer.
- HAP Music Transfer may not be installed correctly. Uninstall HAP Music Transfer, and then install it again.
The desired HDD AUDIO PLAYER is not displayed in the HDD AUDIO PLAYER selection area.
- Check the network connection.
- Check that the HDD AUDIO PLAYER is connected to the same network as the computer is connected.
- The HDD AUDIO PLAYER is not turned on. Turn the power on or set the HDD AUDIO PLAYER to the Network Standby mode.
- If you are using your computer's firewall function or commercially available firewall software on your computer, HAP Music Transfer may not work properly.
- If you are using your computer's firewall function, configure HAP Music Transfer as an “exception.” Refer to your computer's operating manuals, the operating system help or the computer manufacturer's website for more information.
- If you are using commercially available firewall software, disable the software or add HAP Music Transfer to the list of allowed programs. Refer to the help of the firewall software or operating manual for more information.
- If the network connection is interrupted while HAP Music Transfer is active, quit HAP Music Transfer once, and then restart it.