About this download
This program will update Pointing Driver (Synaptics) to version 184.108.40.206 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Back/Forward function cannot be enabled via VAIO Control Center, when Three-finger Flick is off in Device setting page.
- Three-finger Flick direction is incorrect.
- Explanation of Two-Finger/Three-Finger flick default on "Help" tab is different from actual default pointing function.
Pointing Driver (Synaptics) Update version 220.127.116.11
File name: EP0000600563.exe
File size: 117.86 MB (123579560 bytes)
- Pointing Driver (Synaptics) Update version 18.104.22.168
- 117.86 MB
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600563.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\SynTP.sys
2. Version should indicate 22.214.171.124.