About this download
HAP Music Transfer is an application that transfers music files stored in your computer to the HDD AUDIO PLAYER.
The features of this application are as follows:
Version 1.3.2 of the application adds support for the macOS® 10.15 (Catalina) operating system, and continues support for Mac OS X 10.9 (Maverick), or later.
Benefits provided from previous updates includes:
- Selecting multiple folders and batch transfer
You can select multiple folders in which music files are saved on your computer, and then transfer them in a batch to the HDD AUDIO PLAYER. You can select up to 100 folders.
- Supports the transfer of various types of file formats
In addition to widely used file formats (such as MP3), HAP Music Transfer allows you to transfer non-compressed and High-Resolution Audio files such as 192 kHz/24 bit and DSD (Direct Stream Digital) file formats.
- Automatic transfer setting
You can set the automatic transfer function to ON to start transferring automatically. If you set the automatic transfer function, it automatically starts transferring music files to the HDD AUDIO PLAYER when new music files are added to the designated folder on your computer. You can also start transfer manually any time you choose.
- Transfer a wide variety of file formats
In addition to widely used file formats such as MP3, HAP Music Transfer allows you to transfer non-compressed and High-Resolution Audio files such as 192 kHz/24 bit and Direct Stream Digital (DSD) file formats.
- Select multiple folders and transfer in batches
You can select multiple folders in which music files are saved on your computer, and then transfer them in a batch to the HDD Audio Player. You can select up to 100 folders
- Transfer files automatically
If you set the automatic transfer function, it automatically starts transferring music files to the HDD Audio Player when new music files are added to the designated folder on your computer. You can also transfer files manually any time you choose.
- Added feature from ver.1.1.0
The device can be searched using an IP address.
- OS X 10.9, 10.10 ,10.11, macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
Note: Intel CPU models, 64 bit are supported.
Screen resolution: 1,024 x 768 pixels or higher
- We do not guarantee operation for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements. The following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments
Download and Installation instructions
- Read the disclaimer and agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox on this page. Then, click Download.
- The installer file will be saved into the folder you set as destination folder in browser’s settings. As default, it will be saved into Downloads folder.
- Double-click the installer file HAPMusicTransfer_13209290.pkg saved in your computer. Installer package will be unpacked.
- Welcome to the HAP Music Transfer installer screen is shown. Click Continue.
- Software License Agreement screen is shown. After you confirm the text of the agreement, click Continue.
- When you accept the agreement, click Agree.
- Select a Destination screen is shown. Select a disk and click Continue.
- Specify the installation type.
For standard install, internal hard disk drive is selected automatically. If you want to install to another drive, click Change install location....
After you select the destination, click Install.
- When login password is required, type your password and click Install Software.
- Installing HAP Music Transfer screen is shown and installation is started.
- After installation is completed, The installation was completed successfully. screen is shown. Click Close to exit installer.
Starting HAP Music Transfer
You can start HAP Music Transfer by two ways as below:
- Click HAP Music Transfer icon in Applications folder.
Note: If HAP Music Transfer screen is not shown, click the icon in Dock.
Cannot install HAP Music Transfer.
- Make sure that HAP Music Transfer is compatible with your operating system. Check the system requirements and install HAP Music Transfer on a computer with a compatible operating system installed.
- Make sure that there is enough free space on the hard disk drive of your computer. If not, delete any unnecessary files from your computer.
HAP Music Transfer does not start. Or, HAP Music Transfer window is not displayed correctly.
- Your computer may not be functioning normally. Start other software to check if your computer is functioning normally.
- Your computer may not be functioning normally. Restart your computer.
- HAP Music Transfer may not be installed correctly. Uninstall HAP Music Transfer, and then install it again.
The desired HDD AUDIO PLAYER is not displayed in the HDD AUDIO PLAYER selection area.
- Check the network connection.
- Check that the HDD AUDIO PLAYER is connected to the same network as the computer is connected.
- The HDD AUDIO PLAYER is not turned on. Turn the power on or set the HDD AUDIO PLAYER to the Network Standby mode.
- If you are using your computer's firewall function or commercially available firewall software on your computer, HAP Music Transfer may not work properly.
- If you are using your computer's firewall function, configure HAP Music Transfer as an “exception.” Refer to your computer's operating manuals, the operating system help or the computer manufacturer's website for more information.
- If you are using commercially available firewall software, disable the software or add HAP Music Transfer to the list of allowed programs. Refer to the help of the firewall software or operating manual for more information.
- If the network connection is interrupted while HAP Music Transfer is active, quit HAP Music Transfer once, and then restart it.