IMPORTANT: Please ensure you have the latest version of the Sound Organizer before continuing.
- Connect the Digital Voice Recorder to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Open the Sound Organizer software.
NOTE: If a Sound Organizer window displays, click Yes to continue.
- In the Sound Organizer window under Import/Transfer, click IC Recorder.
- Choose either the Display VOICE Folder, Display MUSIC Folder, or the Display PODCAST Folder button.
- After selecting the files to import, click the blue Import Arrow.
- After editing the audio, a copy of the edited audio file will be created and you can transfer the edited file back to your recorder.